- CSDCI is an autonomous industry-led awarding body in Skill ecosystem recognized by Ministry of Skill Development & entrepreneurship (MSDE) and National Skill Development Corporation
(NSDC) for Construction sector. CSDCI is responsible for creating National Occupational Standards
(NoS) and Qualification Packs (QPs) as per NSQF requirements. The Skill Competency Framework,
Skill Assessment Guidelines and methodology are also developed by the council so that the
successful beneficiaries can be awarded a skill certificate acceptable by the industry. CSDCI have
been working in close coordination with various Ministries in skill Eco-space and is participating in
the flagship schemes for assessment & certification of construction workers. More details about
CSDCI can be understood by visiting the CSDCI’s website here – https://www.csdcindia.org/
- Construction Skill Development Council of India (CSDCI) requests the IT companies to share a
project proposal including financials to develop, deploy & maintain an enterprise level process
- If interested, the IT company has to fill the online application here –https://forms.gle/xCNZu6SUfF8kLTRj6
- Thereafter, a proposal document in the pdf format must be sent to email@example.com
- Last date of receipt of proposals & online application at CSDCI is 12th April 2019.
- Next steps will be communicated later.
Cell – 8790149925
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org